Some of our physicians, including Dr. Hutzel, Dr. Gasparini, and Dr. Lau practice privately in addition to their work with LIHBO.
However, our wound care and hyperbaric practice operates primarily on the campus of North-Shore LIJ Plainview Hospital.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Any patient or clinician that believes they are experiencing an “emergency” should be IMMEDIATELY taken to their nearest emergency room for care and attention. ALWAYS call 9-1-1 if you feel you are having a medical emergency.
Address:888 Old Country Road
Hyperbaric/Wound Care Facility
Plainview, N.Y. 11803
(516) 796 – 1313
Long Island Hyperbaric and Wound Care Medical Associates PLLC accept most major insurance plans, including AARP, Emblem, Empire BC/BS, GHI, HIP, Medicare, Medicaid, and Oxford.
1) Take the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway (Rte. 135) to exit 10.
2) There is a traffic light directly off of the exit ramp. Make a R (Northbound) / L (Southbound) turn, and turn into the left lane. You will be on Old Country Road.
3) You will pass two additional traffic lights. Plainview Hospital will be on your left hand side.
4) Please head in through the main entrance, and proceed straight back, towards the green fence.
5) Turn right when you reach the green fence. The facility is located across from the Emergency Room.
6) Continue past the facility for exclusive parking.
7) Hyperbaric and Wound Care Appointment Parking Spots are available just beyond the LOX Tank yard.
8) NOTE: For your convenience, there is a patient pick-up/drop-off spot located directly next to the entrance for handicapped patients or patients that require additional assistance in and out of vehicles.
*VENDOR POLICY/DISCLAIMER: AS A MEMBER OF THE NORTH-SHORE LIJ HEALTH SYSTEM, LIHBO DOES NOT ALLOW OR ACCEPT SOLICITATION OF ANY KIND. ANY VENDOR OR PRODUCT REPRESENTATIVE WISHING TO SPEAK TO US MUST BECOME AN APPROVED HEALTH SYSTEM VENDOR AND SCHEDULE A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT WITH THE HYPERBARIC MEDICAL DIRECTOR AND THE NURSE MANAGER. LIHBO DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY OFFERS OF SOLICITATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PENS, FOOD, GIFTS, ETC.
Please notify the registrars if you are in one of these spots. The valet will be happy to assist you in parking your car, or you may park it after you have unloaded and safely seen your companion into our waiting room.